Saturday, February 14, 2009, 4:27:00 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S


HAPPY VALENTINE'S

And guess wad, I found my lost file. :D I left it under my bed. LOL!!
And BILLARD ROCKS :D
Yst after dance went to play with dance seniors and aunty ginnie.
so fun. Den we keep on laughing cause the next table strted later than us and finish much earlier than us. LMAO.
Den reached home at about 8 plus and my mum tot I missing. -.-
Today actunally wanted to go played bowling and billard with felina, felicia, derek, jarrod and cbl but aiya, in the end nvr.
Cindy and ginnie wanted me to go to town with them but my mum dun let ?

YEAH, common tests almost finishing. Left one more HMT paper :D
But mid year coming, but can still slack first :D
And oh ya, HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYONE AGAIN (:

I will left my valentine day to myself only =]



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon