Saturday, February 21, 2009, 12:04:00 PM
Cultural Night reshearal.


Yesterday was friday. Last day of school in the week. WHOO-HOO.
Finally can rest in the weekends.
Ok, forgot wad happened in school. Oh ya, got back test papers.
some good some bad (:

" Geography: 12/20. ( I nvr get high for geography one.)
History: 10/13. ( Wow, higher marks i ever get for history.)
Science: 15/20. ( Not bad not bad.)
Math: 17/25. ( I don't think this is good :( )
Home economics: 21.5/30. ( okok la. )"



That's all, I guess. Oh ya, today took hmt test in 4/5 classroom as mdm Oh is having lessons there.OMG, it like so darm hard -.- jialat jialat.
Den went for dance. Didnt dance cause the doctor gave me 1 week mc,
which means tuesday cannot dance also. But i think i tuesday i will dance lorhh (:
I MISS DANCE =]
So today cultural night reshearal at hall. Me and cindy and joann sit there and watched.
Wow, the dance is nice. Actunally i nvr see before lorh, first time see them dance :D
Then reshearal halfway, Khaiyee danced until injured. Den lay on floor cannot move.
In the end the ambulance came and bring her to hospital.
omg, so scary. TAKECARE (: Hope she is all right.
Den continued dancing without khaiyee and agnes lau. Agnes lau accompany her to hospital.
After that they nvr ran compound, only run 2 rounds around the hall & Japte.(?)
After dance went to mac eat. Eat halfway den agnes gtg. Cause her dad came to fetch her. :(
After eating, decided to went to play billard (:
Played with cindy, ginnie and nicole. Hannah went home. Then super funny. LOL.
Played halfway, siewbee, jinyee, qianhui, yeetheng came.
LOL, den ginnie got addicted to billard also :DDDD
Then bused 154 home.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon