Monday, February 9, 2009, 7:17:00 PM
CNY.


Hahahas. Still celebrating cny on sat.
Went to my aunt's hse to celebrate.
Den went downstair to play, got some very lame guys there playing bike -.-
After that went to Clementi, my cousin house, to play again.
Den the adults gambled, We also gambled. I win quite alot of money :D
But in the end nvr take the money la, cause I very good one lorhh. Return them all =]
After that my uncle drive us to West Coast macondald to eat. It was 12am midnight for goodness sake. But still got alot of people there.
Den after that still left one large coke. So we at there played game, those who lose must drink. Evelyn kepy on losing. Hahahas. I was the one who drank the less. :D
Den went back to my cousin' house and took pictures.
Pictures with my cousins la, next time den post. lol.
Den the adults gamble until 2am plus.
Chey~ I tot they are going to play until next day morning.
Den went home and slept soundly..

And oh ya, CT comming. Must JYs.. Walao, my file gone. And tat jarrod still haven help me photocopy...



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon