Thursday, February 19, 2009, 7:34:00 PM
Billard :D


Went back to school wednesday. Cause half half recover?
Part of it, most of it is my mom wanted me to go.
Ok, so went back to school. MISS MY FRIENDS (:
Ok, I miss lots of lessons also. -.-
Especially math, getting lots of problems. Haizzzz.
And one more thing, Ms Teo is good :D
Ok, skipskipskip..
After school was the heats. Actunally wanted to go but nvr go cause I go le also can do anything cause of the 1 week no excercise thing. So in the end never go.
Then after school went to jarrod's hse with him and derek. -.-
den they played soccer. I at there sian..
Nvm, den went to played billard. Didnt really played alot cause they were like vs'ing each other, one on one -.-
After that went home lorhh.

Today.
school was as expected. Went to library many times today.
skipskipskip.
Mdm oh didnt came to school, absent again.
Surprisly, ms teo came to relief us (:
den the boys kbox session -.-
after that science flowout, skipskipskip.
den went to dance. dance a while den dismissed le.
after that went to play billard with cindy :D
Then went to eat at mac.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon