Friday, January 30, 2009, 7:00:00 PM
School la.


Wednesday

School so boring lorh.
Haizz.
Anyway, first period was math.
Got math test. Aiyo, i anyhow do.
Den science. Forgot wad happened.
Den chinese. Forgot wad happened too.
After that is home econ, ms cheng lesson.
Same same lorh.
-------------------------
After school went JP with Felicia and kimberley.
Long time never go out together le.
So sad dun have felina lorhh. IMY.
Went to eat LJS den buy materials for the home econ project.
Den my family came and felicia's family came.
Den kim went to find her friend.
My family wanted to shop. So ask them come lorh.
I tell u something: NEW JP SUCKS LIKE HELL.
Not nice to shop one lorh, i tell u.
I MISS OLD JP. LOL.
den buy buy buy.
den went home and didnt eat any dinner as i was too full.

Thursday
First period was lit, ms chang lesson.
Darm sian. I dun like her.
Den english, mr edgerton.
Even worse. Haiz.
I dun understand wad he toking.
den after recess is history.
him again. Dulan sia.
Everything demerit. Wth.
den is chinese, did zhao ju.
den is geography.
MR KES. :D
he rock. But changing geo teacher soon.
OMG. Changed to mabel yeong sia. WTH.
den is flow out lesson- science.
But went to fairprice to buy strawberries for science.
But no strawberries, buy ginger instead.
den chiong here and there.
OMG, my legs pain.
Den late for lesson.
Heng nvr tio scolding. Cause of enough reasons.
Den haiya, skipskipskip.
Den went out with jarrod and felina and kim to mac and eat CHOCOLATE SUNDAE.
Den walked to jurong lake park, cause nth to do.
Saw dragonboaters they all. Hahahahahahs.
den walked to superbowl and play pool.
Felina sibei lihai, i tell u :D
OMG. LOL.
Den bused 154 home lorhhh.

Friday
super sian day. Cause of history and english. Super sian lorhhhhhhhh.
history skip.
math skip. (oh ya, ms teo gt mood swing)
english skip. mr edgerton again.
chinese ting xie lorhh. Quite easy.
Den went to eat ice-cream at canteen.
Wtf, my ice-cream dropped onto the blog again.
Second time liao lerhhhh. Haiz.
Den the auntie very good, give me one more FOC.
----------------------
Went for dance.
Sec 1 came.
this year 8 ppl, but 1 nvr come.
Very little ppl lorh. aiyo.
One is cheerleader, 2 is dance. 2 is nature science de.
Suddenly remind me of me in sec 1.
Hahhahhahahahas.
Today nvr really practiced, played games and run through SYF once only.
Den ran compound.
After that went to KFC eat. Gossip again. Hahahahhahas.
Gossip rocks (:
Den they all bangseh me lorh, all took 240. LOL.
Den my bus very late come. nvm.
Had a great time. DANCE ROCKS :D



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon