|
Friday, January 23, 2009, 2:46:00 PM
Performance.
Today was the CNY performance. OMG -.- I 7.15am already left, got leave early form. Den went up to music room and practice. Oh ya, valeska can't dance. She injured her ankle until very jialat. So need to change a bit of standing position. Den went down to my class, tot they eating liao. Chey~ Den asked them gave me some food, sibei hungry. wth Den they nvr give me still at ther tok crap. "OMG, YINGJUN" "YOU WEARING PLASTIC BAG ARH?" Sibei dulan. -.- but in the end still got took. (: Den went to hall to prepare cause dance first item. Got stage fright can. Omg. Den the Ms Tham tok for so~ long. -.- I kept on "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out." hahahahahahahhahahs. After that the music took so long den play. WTH. We at there, "alamak.. " Den we all like kept on trembling.. Arh, I danced until my ankle very pain. Think haven fully recovered yet. After performance, went to find valeska. Actunally wanted to bring her to go see chinese doctor cause of her ankle. But her dad dun let her go. So haiz. Bused home lorhh.. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|