Monday, January 12, 2009, 7:39:00 PM
Emo.


I so emo now can.
T.T
I bet u guys know what happened to my grandpa right?
Den cause of the furneral thing, den I cannot go anyone house for CNY celebration.
Omg. I so emo can.
No chinese new year to me at all.
2 days of chinese new year is like nothing to me.
It just like staying at home.
Nothing, no hongbaos, no astmosphere.
Nothing.
I feel so emo now. T.T
-------------------------------------
Today lessons all so sian lorhh.
First 4 periods is Mr edgerton.
Wth, so boring.
English and history all he teach.
I bet I going to fail man.
Cause I seriously dunno what he toking.
Den is math, den is chinese.
den is literature.
Really dunno what the teacher is toknig also can.
wth. Why did all the accent teachers came from?
kns. Haiz.
Den went to ginnie hse to do chinese project.
Den do finish went to run.
Haiz.
den went home lo.
haiz, i so emo now.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon