|
Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 7:46:00 PM
Chinese new year.
Saturday. Went to Jurong East to eat dinner. My 舅舅 treats us de. Thanks. Eat until super full. Cause lots of dishes. Saw one actor. Quite 帅 :D Sunday. ( CNY Eve ) Eat reunion dinner at afternoon. casue night time going to my ahma there to eat. Accompany her, cause her house only got her maid and herself cause my grandpa passed away. Haiz. Den WOW, my grandpa cooked lot of food. I think I became fat le. Haizzzz. Monday. (初一) Went to grandma hse. No angbao this year cause of my grandpa too. Haiz. Den bai tian until 3plus jiu went home le. Went home and slack. Nvr went to my father side de relatives to bai tian because of my grandpa also. Haizzzzzzz. Tuesday. (初二) Went to Har par villa in the morning. Cause grandma wanna go. So pei her again. Ok lo. Like tat la. Went to the ten court of hell. (kim, i noe u jealous of me. LOL!) Quite interesting. very long nvr go le. Den they nvr hire cleaners to help clean. All the colours strting to fade + all the dry leaves all this. Den went home and watch whole day of 篮球火。 Not really whole day but most of the day :D Den slp. gtg, bye. Btw, HAPPY CHINESE YEAR :DDD |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|