Saturday, January 10, 2009, 9:16:00 PM
CCA open house.


Today went to school for open house.
Sian, sat still nid to go.
Report to sch at 7.30, i guess.
den went to the booth in canteen.
Not alot of people.
Den waited, prepared, changed costumes.
Alamak.
Haiz. No choice.
Den went to give flyers all this with ginnie.
Super funny.
Den went up to change back to uniforms.
Pictures :




music room, me and ginnie. my idea lorh.

again.

again too.










Went to KFC to eat after that with agnes, jme and ginnie.
Eat eat eat.
Ginnie laokui.
Keep on dropping things can.
LMAO.
Den agnes go squeeze the pepsi bottle den BOMB~
Lmao sia.

Den went to ginnie's house to do chinese project.
Do do do.
But cannot finish.
Cause we spent hours just to figure out what the chapter is about.
-.-
Noob lorhh.
Den very tiring.
We very hard-working can.
Yi bian zuo project yi bian zuo sretching.
Lmao.
hahahhas.
This year pig award goes to:
GINNIE TEO XIAO XUAN !
I so tired man.
Going off to sleep.
Nights.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon