|
Thursday, January 22, 2009, 4:13:00 PM
Bad luck :(
So long never post le. Haizz. this few days very bad luck sia. Ankle pain, fever, cough. Haiz. Whole body aching. OH MAN. Anyway, tml friday le, yeah. I like friday (: Den tml performing. MUMMY~ Stage fright again :( Today. Ms cheng never come :D Then no FnT lessons. Mdm yang came to relief us. Ok, I lmao can. Her english darm good, i tell u. LOL. Den another period no teacher came to relief us =] Den went recess. After that is CME, ms cheng lesson again. Got one teacher came to relief us. She quite good la. Went to library to read books. We at there jokers. Hahahahahas. After that, Mr edgerton's lesson. Actunally he quite good lorh, seriously. The only bad thing is that his lesson very sian. Haizzzz. Went to superbowl iwth kim, derek, bingliang and jarrod. Played pool there. But I never played. Dunno hw to play la, later laokui. -.- Derek lihai la. Bingliang also lihai la. hahahas. den went to eat den bused home. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|