Friday, January 2, 2009, 6:38:00 PM
2009


Grandpa furneral finally over.
Today last day of furneral, song ping.
Alot of ppl cried la, especially my mother.
my mother cried until she almost fainted,
my dad and my bro fu her lorh.
Den went to Choa Chu Kang Cemetery to bury him.
PS. kimberley, get jealous of me :D
Ok,this is my very first time going there.
And my brother was once in scouts and camp at there before. omg. -.-
back to the point,after that went to the dunno wad temple for the ling wei.
den went back to my grandparents house.
today never go sch,nvr go dance either.
Hope i didnt miss any fun.
but don't worry, I will be back to school on monday.
Don't miss me :D
----
Wednesday was the last day of 2008.
CountDown at my grandpa furneral. -.-
missed all the CountDown shows, the CountDown atmosphere, everythings.
Haiz. There is nth I can do now to rewind the time back to 31/12/2008.
----
Sick. I am sick now. Coughing and sore throat.
Haiz.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon