Monday, December 8, 2008, 4:38:00 PM
Worn out.


I am so worn out.
Finally the toliet is okay.
But had to help cleaned up.
Cause sibei dusty.
I cleaned the windows.
I cleaned the toliet.
I cleaned the floor.
Wosh, super tired.
Cleaned for the whole two days sia.
-.-
Den sunday went to Vivocity.
Cause bro wanted to change the size of the shirt.
Den went there shop around.
Actunally wanted to catch a movie.
But all selling fast.
Wth.
Left first row and second row.
Who wants to buy?
Spent that 9.50 bucks on movie and you get such a lousy seats.
*shook head*
Den went home went the shops started to close one by one.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon