|
Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 9:14:00 PM
SFY & wushu.
Yesterday. Went for dance, overslept. Luckily nvr late. *phew* Usual routine, stretching and preacticed dance. Went hall to practice. Went to JP after dance. Ate zinger there. I eat spicy lerhh. MUHAHAHAHAHS. But so sad agnes and ginnie nvr come. Today. Went to dance again. But never overslept la. Den practiced dance. Went to parade square to practice cause hall cannot use. OMG, volleyballers here sia. Den went to use canteen cause raining. HAIZZ. Ps can . -.- But after that get used to it le. Den went to hall de stage to practice WuShu. Blahblahblah. After dance went to JP with kahying, cindy, valeska, ginnie, agnes. F-U-N (: Den bused home. Walao, the bus super long. Wait for 30 to 45 min. Wth. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|