Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 2:58:00 PM
Stuck at home sweet home.


Wtf.
My kitchen toliet is under construction.
But luckily still have 1 more toliet at my parents' room.
Phew.
But still so noisy.
And dusty.
And I had to stuck at home to gu jia. :X

Yesterday
Yesterday night went to NGH.
Let the story begins mahh, LOL.
My brother was playing scoccer with his friends.
Then he and 1 of his friends bang into each other.
Head to head larhh.
Then his friend head BURST.
Ok, not really burst, but the blood just ozzed out.
Then his friend quickly rushed to the hospital to feng zhen.
Then my brother only got baluku.
Got to admit that his head super hard. -.-
Then my mum bu fang xin, den bring him to NGH to Xray.
To see whether got blood clot inside.
But in the end nvr Xray,
cause the doctor said when u Xray your head, it is equal to Xray'ing your chest 150 times.
And many brain cells will die.
Wow, a lesson by me sia. :D

Then went to Chinatown to eat the famous tian ji porridge.
NICE.
But I never eat the tian ji larhh. I just ate the porridge.
Then my brother went to Mac to eat.
Then I asked him help me buy Chocolate Sundae.
Then went he came back, the ice-cream melted.
Cause the person put too much ice-cream, nvr put the cover, the chocolate is hot and it is a bit drizzing.
Then his whole hand "soaked" with ice-cream.
Touched siol.
Hahahhas.
After that headed home.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon