Monday, December 1, 2008, 3:37:00 PM
Shi mian the whole night :(


WTH.
I cannot sleep well yesterday night.
I went to bed at 1am plus.
Then until 3am plus den managed to sleep.
Then woke up again at 5am.
Then finally slept all the way to 9.45am.
Wake up finding myself having panda eyes.
MUMMYYYY~

Saturday.
Went to cousin's wedding dinner.
FUN :D
I wore until sibei man :D
LMAO.
And my brother wore like cowboy except don't have the hat only.
:DDDDDDDD
Then went home.
Pictures with my cousin. Will post once I get it :D



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon