|
Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 12:34:00 PM
Normal.
Hello. I am back. Back to normal, i guess. Thanks to those who tag in my blog :D and caring about me. AGNES HAVEN SEND ME THE PICTURES. -.- She didnt post on her blog, cannot take also. Dunno how many days le.. And then, school strting on friday. Not going to school cause last day of furneral, song ping. Everyone must be present. I noe you all will miss you one la... Hhahahahhahas. But I will be back to school on monday. Haven finish holidays homework. omg. and I am going to miss 6 eps of xiao niang er. MUMMY~ Can I ask them to replay again ?? LOL. nowdays very busy. Panda eyes coming out. Sleep at 2-3am , wake up at 9am. Haiz. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|