Saturday, December 13, 2008, 4:51:00 PM
Entertainment (:


Does your name fit you?

Y: is loved by everyone
I: is really sweet
N: loves to laugh and smile
G: very outgoing

J: is very sexual
U: is loved by everyone
N: loves to laugh and smile
  • A: hot
  • B: loves people and sex
  • C: good kisser
  • D: can kick ur butt
  • E: has gorgeous eyes
  • F: loves people wild and crazy
  • G: very outgoing
  • H: stick to one
  • I: is really sweet
  • J: is very sexual
  • K: crazy
  • L: very good kisser
  • M: Makes dating fun
  • N: loves to laugh and smile
  • O: has one of the best personalities ever
  • P: popular with all types of people
  • Q: a hypocrite
  • R: funny
  • S: makes people laugh
  • T: smile to die for
  • U: is loved by everyone
  • V: very sociable & hyper
  • W: very broad minded
  • X: never let people tell you what to do
  • Y: is loved by everyone
  • Z: can be funny and dumb at times

What would you want to do if your doctor tells you that you only have 7 days left to live ?

1. Confess to my crush. (There is nth to be shy of anymore. LOL! Kidding nia.)

2. Rob every banks and give the money to my family. (what's the use of buying your own thing when u are going to die in 7 days.)

3. Try everythings I never try before. (Eg, diving, sky diving etc.)

4. Fly to every SINGLE countries. (I don't want to leave this world with regret.)

5. Go wild shopping and burn all things I wanted without paying them. (So I can get them from another world)

6. Invite all my friends, families, cousins for a party. (I want to spent my last moments with them.)

7. Die in my own home in my own bed. (This will be the last time I will be staying in my own house.)




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon