|
Friday, December 12, 2008, 3:48:00 PM
Dance rocks :D
Gosh. Dance practices for 3 days. Tiring. Used to sleep until 12 in the noon during school holidays. Everyone does, isnt it ? :D SYF dance is tiring, test your stamina a lot. KongFu is tiring too, must squat, bent, high kick etc. Today ache all over. ALL OVER! :( Dance BBQ 15th NOV :DD JURONG POINT EXPANDED! ALOT OF PEOPLE SIA. Got a lot of things to shop le :DD XIAO XIANG ER ROCKSS (: GIVE BACK MY CHICKEN SOUP! Still learning about HTML. =] |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|