|
Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 7:20:00 PM
Dance BBQ at east coast park :D
Warning: Long post. Woke up at 8am plus. Can't get to sleep. Den went to meet Cindy for breakfast. Den went window shopping at JP. Den KhaiYee called cindy. Den went to meet them and helped them carried things. Den mrt-ed to paya lebar.* was it spell like that ? Anyway, den bus-ed to the nearest police centre. lol. Den alighted. Walked and walked. Den underpass. Omg, the things super heavy can. My hands is hurting. :( So does everyone. Den rest a while at the underpass. Took pictures with seniors :DD Den continued walking :( Den finally reached East coast park. Den decided to rent those double bike. We rent 3 of those bike. Cindy and me pair. ShiHui and WenJun pair. KhaiYee and April pair. Den the bike abit unbalance. Hahahhahs. But Cindy and I were the fastest sia. :D hahahahhas. Den cindy and I cycled at the grass. OH MAN, mud mud mud. Den cindy and my feet whole of mud. SUPER HYPER DISGUSTING :( Den went to the seaside to wash. Den help to prepare. While waiting for the sec 4 and ms queenie to come. Cindy and I went to cycle and took pictures: not in order. Den cycled back. Ms queenie and sec 4s came le. Den slacked. Kaien and nicole helped to strt the fire. Finally there is some fire. But rain came. OMG. Den ran here and there. A lot of people whole body wet. Den waited for the rain to stop. Den must strt all over again. After that help BBQ. And ate. Super nice :D But seniors bbq one nicer. LOL. we bbq no standard. HAHAHAAHHAS. lmao. Den omg, left my hp at the toliet. Den khaiyee pei me ran back. Thanks :D Den Cindy's brother bring me and agnes tan home. Thanks lots =] |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|