Monday, November 24, 2008, 9:25:00 AM
TV freak.


zzz.
Watched TV every single day.
Channel 8 to Channel U.
Channel U to Animal Planet.
Animal Planet to Discovery Channel.
Discovery Channel to Disney Channel.
Disney Channel to MTV.
Then back to channel 8.

I sound so stupid siol. -.-
But this is life to me.
I wanted to go out badly.
I don't care where it is.
At long I am away from home. -.-

And btw, I saw this TV programme super interesting.
About Tattoo.
People who came to have Tattoo had different story.
Super nice.
I feel like having tattoo.
LOL.
I was just joking only arhh.

My computer keep on lagging lately.
What the helll.
Then keep on 'The programme is no responding'.
Feed up.

My mum keep on scolding me.
"Sleep so late. Bian Tai. Next time you become panda eyes then you know arh. "
I where got sleep late?
2am - 3am.
But at least I tml no school rite.
Can sleep until afternoon 12 plus. -.-
At least got 10 - 11 hours of sleep sia.
LOL.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon