Saturday, November 15, 2008, 2:46:00 PM


tagged by Kimberley to do this quiz.

1.Do you have secrets?
Kinda.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Maybe? hahahahs.

3.Do you enjoy having friends around you?
yeap. Who doesnt enjoy?

4.What would you do if you had a billion dollars?
Spent all immediately. I dunno how to save money. LOL.

5.Would you fall in love with your best friend?
No for girl. I am not interested in girls. Guys, maybe. HAHAHAHAS.

6.Which is more blessed : loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved.

7. What are you listening to?
My mum's nagging. -.-

8. What's on your mind?
Piece of blank. -.-

9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
recently? Ya, tat person who danced like a chicken. LMAO! Sry. I so bad.

10.What makes you angry?
When people are unreasonable and stubborn,thinking themselves alway right.

11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working? Idk.

12.Who are the most important people to you?
My family, my friends :DD

13.What are the most important things in your life?
Happiness, freedom, friendship.

14.Single or attached?
Single.

15.What is your favourite colour?
I hate YELLOW.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends

17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Choose the one who love me the most. LOL! Kidding. Just pick randomly mahh. Idk.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Depend how horrible it is. If really super horrible, i wont forgive and forget.

19. What do you really want now?
Freedom =]

20. Tag 5 people to do this quiz
KahYing :D
Jasmine =)
Jaslyn =]
AGNES !
Ginnie (:



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon