Sunday, November 16, 2008, 5:25:00 PM


Tagged by Jamie :D

1)Whats your full name?
-Lim Ying Jun :]

2)Do you like your first name?
-Yeap ;D

3)How long have you liked the person you currently like?
-Idk.

4)Have you ever kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
-Nope. =]

5)Did you cry today?
-Nope. I am happy girl :D

6)What are you doing this morning at 8am?
- Sleeping (:

7)What are you doing an hour ago?
-Watching TV.

8)What are you currently doing?
-Chatting with Jermaine ;D

9)Who last texted you a msg?
-My mum -.-

10)Have you told anyone you love them today ?
-Nope. -.-

11)Do you miss anyone now?
-Yeaps. I MISS EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU :D

12)Any plans for tml?
-Nope. -.-

13)What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
-Private :D

14)Is there anyone you want to be now?
-JERMAINE SEET :D

15)Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C?
-Don't think so.

16)Name someone who make you smile today,how?
-Idk so. I dun nid ppl to cheer me up :D

17)Name someone who's name starts with "Z".
-Zin Wai.

18)Which of your friend stays closest to you?
-Quite a number..

19)Do you prefer to call or to text?
-Text. =]

20)Was yesterday better than today?
-Yeap, by a lot (:

21)Can you live a day without TV and ur phone.
-NO WAY!

22)Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it?
-Maybe.

23)Last person you visited in a hospital?
-I can't remember :x

24)When is your last and second last hug?
-Can I don't answer this question?

25)What does the last textmsg in your inbox says?
-Want to eat dinner outside?

26)How do you feel about your life now?
-No freedom -.-

27)Do you hate anyone?
-Million and billion. LOL!

28)Last person you called?
-My brother.

29)Who do you usually sent you the most texts in a mth?
Idk.

30)Is your room messy now?
-Not really.

31)Who will be mad if your room is messy?
-Mummy.

32)Your shortest relationship?
-1 day. -.-

33)Who do you look like?
- I look like a girl. -.-

34)Tag 10 people to do this survey?
  • Agnes
  • Ginnie
  • KahYing
  • Jasmine
  • Jaslyn
  • Jermaine
  • Chanapa
  • Felina
  • Kimberley
  • Anqi



  • Biography
    YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
    I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
    ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

    I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




    Tagboard




    Affiliates
    Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




    Layout by balloons
    icon