Thursday, November 6, 2008, 10:47:00 PM
Fun time :))))))))


Went to have dance today too.
Keep on turning over until my back and shoulder hurt.
:(
Pity me huh ..
Then Ms Queenie treat us Pizza =]]]
THANKS :DDD
Then danced lorhh.
My kneecap gt blackbag :(
My shoulder also got :(
And my toes blisters.
Ps.I dunno why.
Hannah accidentally kicked my face.
And my face swollen abit.
That was from wad they said.
But nvm larhh :DD
And tat isnt consider as baluku lorhh.
zzzzz.

Then went mac with Jaslyn, Alicia, Agnes, Hannah, Nicole & ginnie.
Agnes laughing gas all spread to Jaslyn. :DD
Then tok about ghost stories.
Then the person beside us keep on looking at us.
ZZZ
Jealous of us siol. =]
hahahahas.
Then bus-ed home.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon