Friday, November 14, 2008, 7:50:00 PM
DANCEEEEEE =]]]]]]]]]]]]]


Sry for not posting for 3 days.
Went to school for dance practices for 3 days.
Super tiring but fun :DD
First day went school and practice for SYF.
Second day went to Greenridge sec to learn dance.
Super fun but super tiring.
Ginnie never come.
She said she got fever.
TAKECAREE
Anyway, learn hip hop.
3 types of hip hop.
Wah seh, 2 days learnt 3 types of hip hop. :DD
The teachers teached very fast.
Learnt until super pek chek can.
Den next day blur diao.
zzzz.
After dance, went to mac with dance mates and dance seniors.
Gossip,chat, laugh, joke there. =]
Had a great time.
But so sad, agnes and ginnie nvr come today.
Ginnie missing.
Msg her nvr reply.
Nvr online.
Nvr contact me.
Dunno wad happened to her.
Den after dance today, went mac again.
hahahhahas.
Okkay larhh, gtg.
Bye.

Some pictures :DD
Photobucket
JSS dancers plus the 2 teachers :DD
Photobucket
self practice..
PS. I look super fat sia. zzz
Photobucket
See we so~so hardworking can..
Photobucket
Jasmine and Jaslyn tried to jump and they look like ghosts~.
Photobucket
:DD
Ps. I look like a got big tummy,but I dun have lorhh..hahahas



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon