Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:03:00 PM


TIRING
Went to Sentosa on Monday.
With the whole Sec 1.
BOOOO.
-.-
Not really very fun.
All those Amazing Race and dunno wad shit.
Walked here and there.
But we not really into the game.
Just followed them here and there.
And my back is getting more and more heavy.
Luckily Derek helped me carried for sometime :]]
THANKS :)
Den asked us to walk for such a long distance, in the end , no one at the station.
wtf.
And made me spent $2 on tat stupid beach ball.
-.-
After all the walking, all of us are tired and hungry.
Wanted to buy some snacks but the teachers don't let.
Wth.
But in the end still let us go buy.
Kim & I went to buy cup noodle and Felicia went to buy sandwiches.
Ate on the bus.
Den joked around.
Then went back to school, Ms Cheng said must clear up the books under the table.
The classroom is renovating.
Then asked Jarrod helped us put our File in his hse.
His hse is near the school.
THANKS :D
Then went to JP with felicia,Jarrod,BingLiang and Derek.
Planned to watch movie.
Den the guys keep on going to Comics Connection.
-.-
Then Felicia and I fed up.
Went to eat again at Long John Sliver :x
Then they came to find us.
Blahblahblah.
Took a very long time just to think wad movie we want to watch.
In the end went to watch The House Bunny.
But Jarrod didnt watch with us.
He need to be back home at 5pm and the movie strt at 4.20pm.
Strting of the show abit ____.
But den the show actunally quite nice. :DD
Halfway the show, Derek said he going liao.
Then in the end never -.-
Then bused home with felicia (:

Today actunally wanted to pon school.
Got the stupid Cross Country thing.
-.-
Ran 2.4km.
Ran with J'me and Agnes.
Keep on motivating them :]
And is not worth mentioning my position :D
Cause I very long never run le..
since tat Napfa thing..
Congratulate Derek for getting the First in the whole Sec 1 boys :)
And also, Congratulate Class 1/2 for getting third in position :DD
After school went to find Ms Ong.
But can't find her.
Called her million times.
Then went to Dance.
After dance walked to Mac to eat with sec 1 dancers :]]
We laughed, joked, chatted together :)



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon