Thursday, October 23, 2008, 7:05:00 PM


SENTOSA :]]

Today was the last day of school.
But it doesnt look like last day of school.
She is still having mood swing.
Scolding us.
Last day le lerh.
Still want to scold us.

Wadever.
Anyway, today played poker and UNO whole day :D
After that, Ms Cheng came to give us report books.
I NEVER FAILED :]]
Although I deproved darm lot.
But at least I nvr FAILED :)
Sibei happy.

Then after school,
Derek,BingLiang and kim were troubled about where to go.
LOL.
Then actunally we were at the 154 bustop.
Then decided to go West Coast Park.
Reached backgate le.
I called Derek and he said he dun want to go.
Wth.
Then kim,bingliang and I took bus 30.
Then forgot to alighted.
Reached habourfront instead.
Omg.
Den kim & I want to go Sentosa.
Then bingliang said want to take bus home.
Then me and kim dun want him to go home so fast.
LOL.
In the end he went with us also ;P
Then buy the tickets and took the Sentosa Bus. -.-
Then kim kept on saying actunally Habourfront to Sentosa very near. -.-
Blahblahblah.
Then reached Sentosa.
Ate Cup Noodle again :D
LOL.
Then went to the Merlion Park thing.
Boring -.-
Wasted bingliang $5.
Aunties all around -.-
Somemore the gift very budget -.-
Gave it to the aunties.
And they took it.
Den saw the water water flow flow thing.
Wad tat one call arhh ?
Idk sia.
Den wanted to go in and played with the water.
But we keep on ,
"eh, want anot ?"
" you go,i go."
LOL.
Den dunno wad happened, all strt to target each other.
Den decided to went in to play.
Although they wrote there cannot go in.
Den kept on splashing water at each other :DD
hahahahs.
Den kim kana gt 'shoot' by the water thing.
OMGGG.
super super funny!!
Den me and bingliang at there lmao'ing.
Den went to cleaned up.
Den boared the bus and went home :DD

"LUCKILY NVR EAT CUP NOODLE !!"
LMAO.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon