Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 7:17:00 PM


PIZZA HUT (:

School is as usual.
But had drama programme thingy today.
Actuanlly Register 1 to 10 were suposed to go to Pulse Studio.
But kim,fel & me didnt went down.
Stayed at classroom instead.
Then gt the drama thing.
Kinda Boring.
Almost slept. -.-
After tat went for recess at 11pm.
Very late recess lorhh -.-
After eating went to Pulse Studio.
Went there slack.
Went behind those 'chairs' and sat for the whole period.
Jokers sia.
Finally school dismissal. (:
Went to JP to eat Pizza Hut with Leon and Felicia.
Joked,chatted,laughed :]]
Blahblahblah.
Then mrt-ed home :)

Tml is the last day of sec 1 life.
Time really flies.
Let's us all cherish every single moment.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon