Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 4:58:00 PM



FINALLY IS OVER :DD
EOY is ending tml.
Shall I count down?
Tml is math P2.
Last paper of the year.
3 cheer for me.
:D


I think I am going to fail my geo,math and science.
It damn super difficult.
My mind was a piece of blank when I am doing my math and science papers.
If I am going to drop to normal,
by all means.
I had already tried my best.
Although I regret nvr listen during lesson time.
But I had already tried my best, isnt it ?




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon