|
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 3:05:00 PM
My EOY results. English paper 1 - composition 15/30 - Report Writing 20/30 Total : 35/60 = 58.33% English paper 2 - 35/50 Total : 70% Science - Chemistry 13/33 - Physics 14/34 - Biology 13/33 Total : 43/100 = 43 % Geography 45/80 Total : 56.25/100 = 56.3 % Home Economics 60.5/100 Total : 60.5 % History 43/80 Total : 53.75/100 = 53.8 % Chinese Paper 1 - Composition 28/50 - Si Han 17/20 Chinese Paper 2 - 74.5/90 Total marks for Chinese : 76. Math Paper 1 - 26/50 Math paper 2 - 28/50 Total : 52 % Higher Chinese Paper 1 - Composition 49/70 - Si Han 14/20 Total : 63/90 Higher Chinese Paper 2 - 78.5/110 This is how badly my results are. What do you expect ? All 'A1's ? My foot. You think so easy you go take the exams yourself. I had already tried my best. Have you ever bother how much stress I am under in ? No, you didnt. You just act nothing happen. Is good grades really so important to you ? So important until you can don't bother about me? What else do you still expect me to do ? Who doesn't want to have good grades? Who doesn't want to have all 'A1's? I bet with you everyone wants. Fine, I am stupid. I admit I am not as clever as you. But at least my attitude is much more better than you. You can't just scold me by all means. Baning me from going out, grounded me. You can't. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|