Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 7:24:00 PM


LALALALALA

I am so bored.
Boring to tears.
Save me :]
I don't want to be a councillor.
I not interested okkay.
No matter what you said, my mind is set.
Furthermore, my mum doesnt agreed me to be a councillor.
Weird right.
I mean most of the parents can't wait for their children to be a councillor.
Saying those blahblahblah bullshit.
-.-

----------------------------------

My computer are becoming more and more slower.
And more and more lagged.
And my brother suspected that the computer tio virus.
Wth.
I bet with you he is going to say it's my fault again.
But this time really not me.
I admit that there was once when I tried to download maple and downloaded virus instead.
-.-
But now I never download anything.
So is not my fault anymore.
:DD


--------------------

I wanted to go movieeee

wth.
My last movie was 12 Lotus.
And that show was very very long ago.
-.-
wtf.
I wanted to watch a lot of movies.
- HSM3 senior year.
- Stay connected
- Mamma mia
- The house bunny.

haiizzz.
So many lerhh.
Treat me and I will thanks a million :x
hahahhas :]]
bye :D



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon