|
Sunday, October 19, 2008, 4:22:00 PM
HOT SHOT :DDD Been watching ep 1 to 15 for the whole of today. HOT SHOT ROCKS :]] Maybe some people might not like Hot Shot like I do. Nvm. Show Luo is so funny (: Got 3 shuai ge. :))) And somehow this is part of why I wanted to watch Hot Shot. Hahahahahs. Yesterday went to plaze Singapura with mom. Actunally intend to watch movie. But all so late strt. So forget it. Just went to shop around. Eat until super full :x Den shoped around again. Den eat again :x LOL Den buy some DVD and headed home. Does Hancock has DVD / VCD ? Looking for it. Meet Dave also :DD Darm funny. Just a short post mahh. Byee :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|