Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 7:22:00 PM


HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Back once again :DD
Today got school.
Firstly is the performance.
Some part quite exciting some part __.
Den is home economics and D&T lesson.
But no teacher came in for about 2-3 periods.
And our class is MADDDDDDDD.
hahahahhas.
Then the guys were crazy about PSP.
And the girls are laughing, sms'ing, chatting.
-.-
Then Jarrod, Qiwei,Weibin,kim,felicia and me played 'heart attack'
Darn funny.
LMAO.

Recess.
Stayed in class.
Then Mrs pasupathy came.
Said we can use eletronic device as long as we stay in class.
Because she got something to attend first. i think.
Den she came back.
Go through english paper lorhh.
Then is math.
Haiizzz.
My math marks is pathetic.
-speechless-
Back to the point,
Mr chin went through paper 2 as he thought paper 2 is much more difficult.
But my paper 2 marks is better than paper 1.
-.-
Then got the digital Art.
Do the quiz blahh.
Just anyhow fill in the answers.
I don't know anything about it.
Then whole period slack.
Go blog etc.

---------------------------------

After school, went to Jurong point.
With felicia,kimberley and bing liang.
Then went LaiLai kitchen ate again (:
Then Leon came and find us.
Actunally intend to catch a movie.
But all so late strt.
Then scared end very late.
So in the end nvr watched.
Then shopped around and around JP.
Then went to popular.
Then kim ,bl and leon bangseh me and fel.
But in the end nvr.
Then felicia and me intend to buy the same bag at Zinc.
COOL right ?
:))
Then felicia buy white and i buy black.
And she regreted.
Cause she said black nicer.
:D
But we will still going to exchange bags once awhile :]]
Then went to eat ice-cream.
Giant 5 :DD
And bl treating us :]]
Then bused home with felicia.

--------------------------------------------

Now then I realise I nid to buy a lot of things.
- A new pencil case.
My old one cannot really tahan le.
- A new shoes.
One of my shoes cannot really fit me le.
- A new school bag
My current school bag going to break into pieces le *roll eyes*

And I'm BROKEEEEEEEEEE.
And I think I own alot of ppl money.
Did I ?
Or did I not ?
PS. If I own you money , pls remind me lorhh.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon