|
Monday, October 13, 2008, 8:44:00 PM
Haiizzzzzzzzzz Saturday Went out with mum and dad To Jurong point. -.- Everyday after school I go until very sick liao, but now still go. Go LaiLai kitchen eat :D LaiLai kitchen rocks :]] Their food very nice lorhh. Especially their wanton noodle & Duck rice. After eating,went scoopz to eat. Ice-cream rocks too =D Then shop around. Around 10pm + , the shops strted to close. So went home instead. Sunday Went out with dad and mum again. But to IMM instead. -fainted- Anyway, went there to shop. Went Daiso. Forgot who said Daiso under construction. But turned out no larhh. Still opened. After that went to level 1 and shop around. Buy some clothes and so did mum. Seriously need to buy a pair of new shoes. After that went home. Today No school. Stayed at home and slacked. Played com for the whole day. Actunally going out with felicia and kimberley. But raining cats and dogs. And we had no idea where to go. So cancel it. Tomorrow going to get back results. Bet with you. I did very badly. Don't need to see also know. I am going to drop to Normal. It will be a miracle if I can stay in Epress. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|