Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 10:08:00 AM


EVERYWHERE ..
Today morning went to Clementi to eat breakfast.
Den went to find Grandma.
She said she wants to go Bugis.
LOL.
Den my dad bring her go.
Since I nth to do, followed alsoo.
Then went to pray, shopped around and bring granny back home.
Can't blame her, elderly can't shop for too long.
After that actunally intend to go to Tangs.
Cause gt sale. -.-
But in the end nvr go.
Went to Changi instead.
Went there to eat.
Ps. Nowadays I ate alot.
Then wanted to go Changi Beach.
Yet we cannot find the way.
We went outside the Old Changi Hospital instead.
Although we are in the car and we are just outside the Hospital.
It gave me those eerie feeling.
Then I asked my dad quickly drive away.
Den we continued finding our Changi Beach. -.-
On the way, my mum asked me did I sense something wrong with the hospital.
LOL.
Like mother,like daughter.
Surprisly, my dad didnt sense anything.
He didnt even realise tat was a hospital. -.-
After that, we finally managed to find the Beach.
Go there walked walked.
blahblahblahblah.
And my parents are seriously a pair of jokers. -.-
Then went home lorhh.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon