Friday, September 12, 2008, 7:40:00 PM


okkay..
Today was a Fun day.
hahahas.
Especially after school :D
hahahahas.
okkay.
First few periods were science.
Biology lesson.
Went to Jurong lake park.
sianz lorhh.
Very fedup.
Dunno why.
-.-
Den also got nth to do.
Skipskipskip
Den nid to write 250 words of reflection.
-.-
Cuz late.
Den suddenly saw this rabbit.
And is super~ cuteeee.
hahahahas.
Den went back to school.
blahblahblah.
Den recess.
Den chinese.
Do zhao ju lorhh.
Den CME.
Den went for the NIE thingy.
1 to 2 hours sia.
Noob ass.
okkay.
continue.
Den after that,
went to Jurong point to meet Agnes, ginnie, Jasmaine and Jaslyn.
Den went to eat.
And I kept on choking.
-.-
walao.
Cuz of Agnes.
And Jasmaine.
And Jaslyn.
LOL.
And ginnie too.
Den ate for more than 1 hour.
:D
Den went to walk walk.
Den went to popular.
Wanted to buy pens.
But ex,
so nvr buy.
-.-
Den agnes and Jasmaine keep on 'skate here skate there'.
-.-
Saw the "wo shi qiao bao bao" thingy.
Den went to buy chocolateees.
hahahas.
Chocolateees is my life.
okkay..
Back to the point.
Den went to shop shop.
Den they buy waffet again.
But only Jasmaine and Agnes eating.
-.-
Den went to Kiddy palace played.
:D
Hahahahahas.
Den ginnie gtg.
And meet her __
hahahahas.
Den she went to change.
Den agnes and me went to zilian :D
Den went back to kiddy palace.
Cuz Jaslyn and Jasmaine still inside.
opps.
LOL.
Den went to walk walk again.
Den went to eat icecream.
And we went laughing like siao zhar bor.
:D
Hahahahahs.
Den went home lorhhhh.
Everyone take care ~~



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon