Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 4:18:00 PM


okkay.
today nid to go to sch.
Went to mac and met felicia and kimberley.
and I was the FIRST to reach there
-.-
Den eat eat lorh.
Den bingliang came.
We shocked.
Cuz we didnt ask him to come
opps.
Den jarrod came.
Jarrod asked bl to come.
Den jarrod going to lend us bags
He is good :D
LOL.
Den turned out his bag too small for me -.-
and I bought the most things -.-
Den cannot.
I continced using my own brown bag.
-.-
Den went to sch lorhh.
Went to signapore river.
Quite fun larhh.
especially the boat ride.
better to sit outside den sit inside.
Den took alot of pictures.
using jarrod's camera.
So wait till jarrod send me den I can post on blog.
haiizzz.
Den next time den I upload again :D
Den after that,
went to mac.
and study
guaiguai :D
hahahahs.
Den went home lorhh.


I don't know whether i had made the right choice.
Hope you can prove me right.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon