|
Thursday, September 18, 2008, 4:48:00 PM
Monday. First lesson of school is RPFT. Just share article lorhh. What you expect ? Den is science. Haiizz. Mr Wan lesson. Den is recess. Den is math. Sometimes I can't understand Mr Chin. He teach so fast ? =.= Den is english. Pasupthey lesson. blahblah Den form teacher lesson cause no AS. Do the husband/wife etc. So stupid larhh =.= She thinks we are still in PAP. Give us this kind of work. -.- Den is HMT. Study lorhh. Tuesday. First 2 periods was lit. Mr buoy lesson. He tok until very .... I dunno how to say. Den is history. He gave us worksheets and let us do on our own. Revision. And I agreed this kind of worksheet is good for revision :D Den is recess. Felicia got team talk. Den is english. Our class de girls only 3 got do her work. The rest of the girls and a few of the boys nvr do. -.- Pasupathy scold like hell. :X Den is math. Mr chin lesson. Den is chinese. Mdm Ohh very good and I agreed with it :D hahahas. Den went to jurong lake park with ginnie for the bio. No enough pictures. Den ginnie hao ren pei me lorhh. She nan de so hao de. :X Den after that took 154 and saw agnes and j'me. They oral finished. Den went to JP. Went to eat chicken rice. Den shopped around. Ginnie saw a very very nice shirt and J'me and I agreed on it. :D Den ginnie and jme buy. i nvr. Cause only gt 2 in stock -.- Den went home lorhh. Wednesday. First few periods jiu shi Ms cheng lesson. FnN. Den theory lorhh. Boring sick. Den recess. Me and kim went to eat. Den felicia got team talk. Den is english lesson. Forget what happened le. Den math. Teach geometry. Quite easy though. Except for some questions. Den is chinese. Teach about yin yong wen etc. Den after school went to JP library with Agnes. Den studied. Den after that went home lorhh. Today. PE. But ms grace lim nvr come. -.- Den we wear PE for nth. Nvms. Den relief teacher came. And we got back our class photo. I look like a bloody retarted. And qiwei and bingliang hands are very carelefare. -.- Den is geography. Ms leong teaching and none of us listening. D: Den is recess. Just had a packet of milo and went up to class. Den is art. Slack the whole lesson. Mr ryan was replaced. Or not ? Idk. Den is english. Felicia nvr do summary. And I managed to copy on time :) Den pasupathy voice very irrating. Wanted to smack her :( Den is chinese. Got HMT test. Forgot how to zhao ju: cong long haiiz. Hope I can get good grades. And i got into third round for coucillor and I dun want to be. Pls pray that I don't get into coucillor. God bless pls. I dont want what is wrong with me. EOY is just next friday and I am still slacking. Like it is none of my problem. Can I just work hard for the sake of working hard ? Can I turn more hardworking ? |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|