Saturday, September 6, 2008, 10:29:00 AM


I am tired.
Really tired.
I am tired of everythings.
Every single things.
Homeworks, naggings ...
Sometimes, I feel like letting go of everythings.
Every single things.
Why can't they just see the good points instead of the bad points.
I know I am not perfect.
I might not be the girl who can get straight As for report book.
I might not be the girl who you want her to be.
But I still have my good points.
You cannot just keep on pinpoint on my bad points.
Who don't want to be a perfect person?
Everythings perfect.
But do people have a choice?
No,they don't.
Who don't want people around to praise?

Have you ever try to understand me ?
No,you don't.
Have you even try to put yourself into my shoes ?
No, you don't.
I already tried my best.
What else do you still want me to do ?
I think I am more disappointed than you do.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon