|
Monday, September 29, 2008, 4:19:00 PM
I AM BROKE. Haiiz. Overspent. And I am broke. And I own alot of ppl money. And ppl own me alot of money. -.- Haiizz. SAVE ME~~ -.- Too many ppl birthday nowsdays. Spent until broke. Aiyoo~ If I forget your birthday, really ps. -.- Today Went out with cbl,jarrod,felina and myself. Den very funny. LOL. Forget wad happened. Just very funny. Laughing all the way. And the cbl went to buy this stupid headband for $6 + If he dare to wear on his forehead for a whole school day. I am going to chop off my head. -.- That was only a JOKE. -.- Look at the headband : Get wad I mean? -.- Haiizzz. GTG. byebyeee :D It's good daydreaming sometimes. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|