|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:54:00 PM
HAPPY BRITHDAY :DD It's your day, felicia. LOL. Today Morning assembly tat time, told felicia that I "forgot" today is her birthday and I nvr buy present. =.= Den after that lit. The teacher had a hard time controlling 1/2. And I am not joking. -.- Okkay.. anyway,after that was history. And then got some jokers trying to disiao Mr Edgerton. LOL. REALLY jokers sia. LMAO. Den is recess. But didnt go down for recess. Stay at class dk doing wad. skipskipskip Den is english lesson. First time Mrs pasupathy so good sia. Let us do our own things. -.- Den joked all the way lorhh. After that is math. Mr Chin said," I teached normal classes,express classes, and 1/2 is the most inconsiderate one." Every teachers that teached before our class everytime said like that. -.- Our class very bad mehh? I still think it okkay. DIAO Den is chinese. Got the chinese presentation thing. Singapore river. Den Wen Qiao nvr come. So we thursday den present :DD LOL. Den went to 399with felina to take cake for felicia. Her day mahh. Den she came into the class. Den sang Happy birthday song to her. Den she was like ," WAIT WAIT , I take picture first." -.- Den the important part came. We strted spraying on felicia like siaozharbor. OMG. And the whole party she keep on running in and out of the toilet. -.- Den saw her. Sprayed again. Luckily my birthday long time over liao. Heng. -.- And after that, felicia looked like she dropped in a bucket of cream. -.- whole body tio. Eating the cake tat time, Ching Wen went to smash her with the cake. NICE ONE,CHING WEN -.- Den felicia said she almost cannot breathe. LMAO. Den after that got ppl came and scold. -.- Den washed up the classroom until clean and green. LOL. Next time must play,dun play at school. Opps.. -.- Den felicia got wash up. Den I go changed. I also kana. Felina also. Kimberley also. Den felicia smell like banana. =.= After cleaning up the mess, went JP with derek,bingliang,bryan,kim,felicia and felina. Den went eat ice cream :DD But then eat alot very sick of it xD Den went popular. cuz kim and felicia want to see the musical box dunno wad thing. Den they keep on "dian ren" -.- Den felina nid to go. Den bryan nid to go. Den wanted to stay and eat dinner. But then kim,derek and bingliang cannot. So left me and felicia. Den we both went to eat long john sliver. Den bused home lorhh. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|