|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 7:34:00 PM
Haiizzz Long time nvr post liao. Nvr use com lately. Busy with stuffs. Den want to upload those pictures I took on singapore river with Jarrod's camera. Wanted to upload but blogger took very long time to upload. Den fed up. So only upload some. And is really some. Hahahahas. Den still got alot. But nvms. Den tuesday was dance. Quite fun larhh. Except for the very very last part. -.- hahahahas. DANCEMATES,DANCESENIORS rocks orhhh :D hahahas. Finally showed my mum my report book. She didnt nagged at me. Surprisly. LOL. I AM SO GOING TO WORK HARD. BUT I AM SO LAZY. MUST BUCK UP OKKAY. haiizzz. So might not be posting or online so oftenly. Haiizzz. okkay larhh. byebye :D BTW,everyone must jiayou on EOY okkay ? It is the very last chance to do well. JIAYOUs. And i seriously agreeed with Min Er that blogskins.com is getting ____. Good blogskinner are leaving and ripper are coming more and more. I used to need 1-2 hour to find a nice blogskin. Now, 6 hours passed and yet I can't find anything I like. haiizzz |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|