Monday, September 15, 2008, 9:46:00 PM


Friday
went to Jurong lake park etc etc.
Actunally went there to play de..
LOL.
Den late for dunno how many mins.
Den nid to write 250 words of reflection.
WTH.
skipskipskip
LOL.

Sat
went to celebrate the thingy.
Forget wad it is called.
-.-
Den very funny.
Keep on running here and there etc.
LOL.

Sunday
Nvr go anywhere.
Stay at home the whole day.
MIRACLE.
-.-
Study the whole day sia.
*Thumb up* for me.
YEAH ME :D
-.-

Monday
Got school lorhh.
WTH.
Raining super hyper big.
Big until I cannot explain.
Floods everywhere.
-.-
Den tat FELICIA NG.
..
Want me to go fetch her.
-.-
Den almost all wet.
sianzz.
skipskipskip.
OMG.
Let's pray together and hope I didnt get into councillor .
I dun want.
And i get POSSESED during the interview.
Dunno wad happened to me.
And i nodded my head.
OMG.
I seriously regret.
OMG
praypraypray
haiizzz.
Den after the interview went to play touch rugby with jarrod,bingliang etc etc.
LOL.
Okok larhhhh.
I didnt really in the game.
-.-



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon