Monday, August 4, 2008, 5:30:00 PM


YoYo.
Today..
First 2 periods is Ms cheng lesson.
Dicuss and blahh.
Den is Sci.
Must do the shelther thingy.
Den is recess.
But den went to library to view the pesentation blahh.
Den the math presentation.
I tink I presented okok larhh.
I tink we present for very long lorhh..
Wadever :)
Den is english.
Reading newspaper lorhh.
Den got visitors.
Den we so "friendly" sia.
We waved to them :)
Hahas.
Den is Ms cheng and Mdm Oh lesson.
Decorated the box to collect the newspaper lorhh.
Den went to Mac to eat.
with kim,felicia,bingliang,derek,william and zac.
Den suepr funny :D
I choke million times ..
LMAO
anyway,was walking back to school.
Den derek fell down.
Coz he stepped into a hole.
Dunno wad hole is tat .
Was in the grass de.
Den derek leg stuck there.
No really consider stuck larhh.
But aiya,dunnno how to explain :(
Nvms.
Den me and bingliang was late for hmt.
And our bags is locked in the classroom.
Bo bian.
Den do work there lorhh.
Den went to GO to take class key.
Den took our bags.
Den bingliang locked me inside.
==
Den derek gave me the key.
But useless.
Coz i still cannot open the door :(
Nvms.
But in the end still opened larhh.
Den blahhblahh.
Den went home lorhh.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon