Saturday, August 23, 2008, 2:25:00 PM


Yesterday.
Went to plaza singapura with mom
at 7 plus.
Wanted to watch "journey to the center of the earth"
But so late.
so nvr watched.
Den meet dave also very late.
Both 11 plus.
So watched 12 lotus instead.
I dun want to watch.
But no choice.
Den watched lorhh.
Aiyahh.
The end liao I still dk.
No meaning one lorhh.
Really kns.
Haiiz.
Only some parts funny.
The liu ling ling stayed at home for about 20 years plus.
Den dk wad the earth going on outside her hse.
Den her friend gave her the atm card.
Den liu ling ling wanted to pay using atm.
Den nid to press password.
She nvr press the password.
She thought the thing for pressing the password is a telephone.
Den she was like ," HELLO HELLO ,password is 123456."
Den the guy diao
-.-
lmao sia.
Den went home lorhh
-.-



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon