|
Sunday, August 10, 2008, 10:01:00 PM
Yesterday. Went to IMM to shop. Tink I saw my friend. anyway,went to daiso. Mom bought lots of things there. Den saw furni. My parents consider to change sofas. Aiya,dunno larhh I still prefer the old one :) Got feeling liao mahh :D Den went to giant. Nth to say there larhh.. Den forget wad we do liao. Den after that went home lorhh.. Today Bro woke me up. He said the expo got sale and blahh. Den went to eat breakfast first. Den got Expo. Got the "border" sale. So went in lorh. Den mom and dad went to metro instead. They dun want to read books :) So i alone there. Hahas. bought some books from there. and the " follow the law" VCD. walao. The queue so long. Fed up sia:( Queue for about 1hr . Siao. total about $30 + Still okkay larhh. Den after buying. Went to find mom and dad. Walao. they siao. They tink sale confirm cheap den buy so many things. Spent until $2oo+ siao. Nvms. Den went to eat lorhh. Den went home. Tat all larhh. byebye :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|