Saturday, August 2, 2008, 5:11:00 PM


Why?
Why are you like that?
You just say tat to make me happy
and forget about it.
Why must you lie to me in the first place?
No one ask you to lie right ?
So stop blaming other ppl.
It all your fault.
You strted it first.
Why must you treat me so good?
and gave me false hope over and over again.
Was it my wishful thinking?
Or it is because you are too good to me ?
I dunno.
Maybe both of us are in wrong.
I wanna forget you.
But i can't.
I can't bear to forget the beautiful memories we had together.
I can't put all those things behind me.
Wadever it is,
I will still remember you deeply.
You are the one and only.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon