|
Friday, August 8, 2008, 3:46:00 PM
Today was the eve of National Day. speechless about it. Also nth interesting to tok about it. Almost the same like everyday. Not even get half day school. Only a few ppl wearing red tee and you called tis a celebration? yaya,wadever. Morning dunno why in super bad mood. Wadever. No mood to tok about it. Den sci. I just did the drawing. Model they do. Den is recess. Went down to eat. Den is chinese. New chapter. Den is CME. But i skipped. Coz i taking HMT common test. MC on wed. A bit difficult. Nvms. After tat went mac with derek,bingliang,kim and bryan. Den saw zac and another guy there. But didnt join them. Den bryan super funny. lmao. Den bingliang siao. hahhas. Den eat liao went home lorhh.. Okkay larhh byebye :D I dunno why. I feel tat there is a huge stone in my heart. I am happy but I can't smile. I can't bring myself to smile. Is there something wrong with me ? |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|