|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 8:10:00 PM
Sunday Went out with felicia and bing liang. Actunally derek going. But den we changed the time and he cannot make it. He said he going to cut his hair -.- Den jarrod said he cannot come. Den kimberley also cannot. So only left we 3. Den went to meet felicia at JP. Den went to causeway point together. Den cbl late by half an hour. -.- Den me and fel fed up. Went in first. Den wanted to look for teacher's day presents. and shopping at the same time. But just cant find a suitable present. So we went to lot 1. Den me and felicia can't agree with each other wad to eat. Den we ate long john sliver instead -.- Den bing liang treat. hahaahs thanks :D Den went to buy tickets for: ![]() Seriously, it is nice. Kinda of funny. Den tat auntie sitting beside me was like irrating. Den I was like -.- Coz she laughed until really super "kua zhang" -.- Den cbl laughed more than felicia. lmao. He was like," heeheee.." -.- Den went to arcade. Took neoprints (the pic not very clear) : ![]() ![]() ![]() Den went to walk around and around. Can't find a suitable present. Den we went and buy shirt for ourself instead :D I WANT THE PIG BUTT. It is seriously cute. But only got male size :( So we choose this instead: Quite cute right ? We wore it immediately after we buy. Den walked out of the toliet. Very funnny :D Den went to take bus home ![]() And it is raining so heavily.... Okkay larhh.. Gtg .. byebye :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|