Saturday, August 30, 2008, 8:25:00 PM


Okay..
Yesterday was teachers' day.
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY
hahahahhaas.
went to sch den gt morning assembly.
Den got the class games stall.
our class is one which u nid to use the soap and blahhh.
Qutie fun larhhh.
Den the soap smelled nice -.-
Dettol one.
lols.
Den felina and me keep on spraying water on each other.
Den our uniform wet -.-
lol.
Den went back to class.
Realise tat some ppl didnt even went down to the stalls.
They stayed in class the whole day -.-
Den they decorated the class and blahh.
But nth special.
Coz none of us had the mood to decorate.
because of ______
haiizzz.
skipskipskip
Den is the performance.
Most boring show I ever see.
Almost slept asleep.
Somemore, dismiss us late by 15 to 20 mins.
-.-
Den took bus 154 to Jurong point.
liting is waiting there waiting for me.
And she bought wonderful presents for the teachers :D
skipskipskip
Den went to CPS.
hiees to everyone :D
Lol.
Den saw teachers and etc..
Den the guys were like so tall.
OMG.
especially JERALD.
-.-
Den went home lorhh.
-.-


How am I going to let my parents see my report book.
I dropped.
But I already tried my best.
I dun mind failing if I didnt study.
But I did study.
But I failed.
Both F9.
I even failed my math.
Which was once my 2nd best subject.
Somemore, the rest of my subjects are not very good.
Just managed to get a pass for 3 subjects.
How am I going to show my parents this kind of result ?



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon