|
Thursday, August 28, 2008, 4:57:00 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO YINGJUN is back once again :D Hahahahs. Okkay.. Wednesday First few periods were Home econ. Den got practical. I am pairing with felicia. Den we intend to cook spagthetti.* Den almost not even time for me. But luckily we managed to finish in time. This is our "production": ![]() Tis is mine. ![]() Jarrod chia hao wei's product. ![]() FELICIA! ![]() Bing Liang fried rice. ![]() KIMBERLEY FRIED RICE. ![]() kimberley's salad. After ms cheng tasted it. She allowed us to take pictures of it. Den after that, we taste abit of it. NICEEEE :D hahahs. Next time I had a chance I cook for you all :P LOL. Den the boys wanted to eat our food. But we dun let *evil smiles* lol. Den went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to support my seniors. THEY PERFORMING :D Hahahahs. Den went to BBP with the school bus. Den we zilian alot there :P LMAO. Den we were given a few hours to shop ourself etc. Den we went toliet and.. ZILIAN'ing :D ![]() Random ![]() me and Cindy. ![]() All of us except for CINDY. She was inside the toilet. -.- ![]() hahahas. ![]() Big bird outside the toliet -.- ![]() Cindy,agnes and ginnie doing wad ?!?! Idk -.- ![]() When we eating.. ![]() Main cast is CINDYYY :D In the library, we zilian even more :) ![]() Ginnie and me :D ![]() Ginnie,me and agnesT :) ![]() paiseh.My leg is the main cast. ![]() Cindy, ginnie and me D: The most classic one :D Den is the performance. Ms tham and some other guest of honour :D Den was the jurong dance ppl dancing. ROCK !! hahahas. :D Okkay larhh. Den reached home at 10 ++ Okkay larhh.. byebye :D
|
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|